Thursday 27 June 2013

EVALUATION

Well guys i have finished my assignments I just need to write an evaluation on it which i am doing right now when i started this assignment i started taking pictures with a SLR camera i thought that the course is going to be easy so i carried on taking photos and after a 2 months Richard gave us a task to do for writing well as usual which everyone knows that i am a slow writer i took time on it when Richard gave us another task at the time when i was doing my first one before that then i though that the assignment is not going to be really easy so i started to do my work as fast as i can until eventually I did it i caught up with the tasks and i stated to do my work before the deadlines the thing that i hate about this is the loosing of the work which is on line through blogger i still lose it but sometimes i can get it recovered or i have to do it all over again when i am doing that in the process i am telling my self to keep the blogger tidy after i am done, but when ever i am done with it it slips out of my mind and i forget about it and when ever i do some work on blogger this happens every time so i just ignore this situation but anyway i had my ups and downs in the course i try to finish my course in time when i was doing my work i was thinking that i would be able to pass it but i have been told to aim for a merit or you will not be able to pass this course and go to level three so i put my head down after that in class even at home. For the parts which where long like the the essays of conflict and photography is art i did those at home to save time for class and do the easy work like editing and writing about how i edited the photo and searching for photographers and writing about them and comparing my work with there work so basically that actually saved me allot of time to print off and hand in my work. For my other parts of my work i am not sure if i can get get a distinction with those work but i am sure that i will get a merit with that work because the work is detailed what i mean by that is that in the work it talks about everything in it. Now i have to try and put as much as details in my work as possible for me so i can get a higher mark i was trying to aim for a merit but i have been told to aim for a higher mark for distinction so i tried hard but i could not think of anything and from where i think i will only get a merit in this course                        

No comments:

Post a Comment